Brightline, a national title, escrow, and settlement organization, is seeking a qualified Title Department Manager. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefits package.
- Oversee the day to day non-legal title support functions for a national title company, focusing on quality work product and production requirements
- Closely participate in all performance decisions to ensure proper resource management
- Communicate effectively and maintain a positive attitude in order to motivate and encourage staff
- Promote employee growth within the firm
- Problem solve and multitask without sacrificing job quality
- Learn tasks, identify process improvements and conduct performance audits
- Clearly define processes and requirements and effectively and thoroughly communicate same to staff
- Attend and participate in required supervisor and peer meetings
- Facilitate and govern weekly staff meetings providing clear objectives and productivity goals
- Lead by example
- Four-year degree, specialized training, or relevant experience strongly preferred
- 3 to 5 years of operational management experience in the title insurance industry
- 3 to 5 years in a Title Exam Production oriented role
- Excellent workflow, production and portfolio analysis skills
- Experience with Excel
- Excellent management and leadership skills, including mentoring and training staff
- Must work well under pressure, enjoy a collaborative work environment and be extremely organized
- Must possess the ability to implement directives independently
- Detail-oriented, strong communication skills, customer service oriented
Brightline Title offers nationwide title, escrow, and settlement services with a focus on security and compliance and a commitment to local, personalized service. With unparalleled expertise and industry-leading technology, Brightline Title takes an innovative, proactive approach to title, escrow, and settlement services.
To meet the needs of an evolving, dynamic market, Brightline has integrated with the industry’s leading technology providers. With the expertise to understand the business and the ability to integrate with any client system, Brightline is well-equipped to meet the needs of a dynamic client base in an evolving market.