Brightline, a national title, escrow, and settlement organization, is seeking a qualified title department manager. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefits package.
- The successful candidate will oversee the daily non-legal title support functions providing clear objectives and productivity goals for the team.
- The position will focus on quality work products and resource management.
- The applicant must have 3 to 5 years of operational management experience in the title insurance industry and in a title exam production-oriented role.
- A working knowledge of excel coupled with production and portfolio analysis is preferred.
- Candidate must work collaboratively with strong communication and customer service skills.
Brightline Title offers nationwide title, escrow, and settlement services with a focus on security and compliance and a commitment to local, personalized service. With unparalleled expertise and industry-leading technology, Brightline Title takes an innovative, proactive approach to title, escrow, and settlement services.
To meet the needs of an evolving, dynamic market, Brightline has integrated with the industry’s leading technology providers. With the expertise to understand the business and the ability to integrate with any client system, Brightline is well-equipped to meet the needs of a dynamic client base in an evolving market.