Brightline, a national title, escrow, and settlement organization, is seeking a qualified pre-curative specialist. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefits package.
- The successful candidate will order title reports from vendors, receive, and follow up on title reports, process fee approvals, create and file invoices, and order title products based on client needs.
- The position requires timely return of ordered documents and the research of county websites and DataTrace.
- Applications will be accepted with experience in the title process client interface. Foreclosure title experience is preferred.
- The applicant must be a self-starter, detail-oriented, and problem solver, along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A master multitasker with a knowledge of SoftPro is preferred, but not required.
Brightline Title offers nationwide title, escrow, and settlement services with a focus on security and compliance and a commitment to local, personalized service. With unparalleled expertise and industry-leading technology, Brightline Title takes an innovative, proactive approach to title, escrow, and settlement services.
To meet the needs of an evolving, dynamic market, Brightline has integrated with the industry’s leading technology providers. With the expertise to understand the business and the ability to integrate with any client system, Brightline is well-equipped to meet the needs of a dynamic client base in an evolving market.