Brightline, a national title, escrow, and settlement organization, is seeking a qualified Heir and Probate Senior Research Analyst. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefits package.
- Perform in-depth review of Wills, Trusts and other necessary Probate Documents
- Locate, request, and review foreign jurisdictions for out-of-county and out-of-state probate cases and dockets
- Request and review in-state and out-of-state Death Certificates
- Secure documents related to probate estates
- Locate and confirm names and relationships of all located heirs
- Confirm current verified addresses for each heir
- Organize and document findings based on research and provide a detailed report outlining search efforts, resources, and results
- Must be able to communicate effectively and be comfortable performing telephonic interviews
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience in heir search identification, skip trace, and probate review is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of probate and proper intestate and testate succession
- Familiarity with use of the following resources:
- Vital Records
- Court Records
- Must work well in a high volume environment, enjoy a team-oriented workplace and be extremely organized
Brightline Title offers nationwide title, escrow, and settlement services with a focus on security and compliance and a commitment to local, personalized service. With unparalleled expertise and industry-leading technology, Brightline Title takes an innovative, proactive approach to title, escrow, and settlement services.
To meet the needs of an evolving, dynamic market, Brightline has integrated with the industry’s leading technology providers. With the expertise to understand the business and the ability to integrate with any client system, Brightline is well-equipped to meet the needs of a dynamic client base in an evolving market.