The ideal candidate for the Escrow Officer/Closer position should possess the ability to work well with people as this is a customer-driven industry. The position will include the responsibilities of preparing settlement statements, preparing closing documents, understanding and complying with escrow instructions, conducting closings, and handling funds placed through the Company’s escrow account. We strive to build trust between staff and customers as well as outstanding service to grow our business.
- Manage the entire real estate transaction process according to sales contracts, lender instructions, company requirements, and other written instructions.
- Reviewing title commitments, sales contracts and other related documents relating to residential real estate transactions for compliance and accuracy.
- Preparing Closing Disclosures/HUD-1 Settlement Statements, conveyance and other settlement documents necessary to complete closing transactions.
- Examining and clearing requirements on title commitments and lender closing instructions.
- Obtaining and preparing information needed to close a transaction.
- Working closely and coordinating closing transactions with clients, lenders, realtors, staff, and any other relevant parties to ensure a proper timely closing transaction.
- Balancing the closing disclosure or HUD-1 Settlement Statements, reviewing funds received and coordinating proper disbursement of closing funds
- Customer service oriented, with the strong drive to meet goals!
- Licensed Escrow Officer (if Applicable)
- Excellent product knowledge, client relations, and presentation skills.
- Strong follow up skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Retail Closings and multi-state experience a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of the real estate process, while interacting with realtors, buyers, sellers, and attorneys.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3 years of closing experience.
Brightline Title offers nationwide title, escrow, and settlement services with a focus on security and compliance and a commitment to local, personalized service. With unparalleled expertise and industry-leading technology, Brightline Title takes an innovative, proactive approach to title, escrow, and settlement services.
To meet the needs of an evolving, dynamic market, Brightline has integrated with the industry’s leading technology providers. With the expertise to understand the business and the ability to integrate with any client system, Brightline is well-equipped to meet the needs of a dynamic client base in an evolving market.