Brightline, a national title, escrow, and settlement organization, is seeking a qualified Escrow Disbursement Officer. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefits package.
- Overseeing numerous Escrow and IOLTA accounts in a fast-paced firm.
- Processing and posting of incoming funds (wires and checks) as well as outgoing funds (wires and checks) in software system as well as our financial institution.
- Applying funds from various clients and disbursing funds while ensuring the General Ledger is balanced for each file.
- Reporting oversight to ensure no aged deposits, overdrawn files, or dormant funds.
- Reconciliation and General Ledger experience preferred.
- Able to work in fast-paced, high volume Title Company / Law Firm.
- Strong computer and analytical skills.
- Must be organized and be able to multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Brightline Title offers nationwide title, escrow, and settlement services with a focus on security and compliance and a commitment to local, personalized service. With unparalleled expertise and industry-leading technology, Brightline Title takes an innovative, proactive approach to title, escrow, and settlement services.
To meet the needs of an evolving, dynamic market, Brightline has integrated with the industry’s leading technology providers. With the expertise to understand the business and the ability to integrate with any client system, Brightline is well-equipped to meet the needs of a dynamic client base in an evolving market.