Brightline, a national title, escrow, and settlement organization, is seeking a qualified closing manager. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a full benefits package.
- The successful candidate will manage the day-to-day operations of the closing and processing departments.
- The position develops and administers departmental procedures and processes and analyzes pipelines and workflows to ensure timely completion of daily workflow.
- Applicants must have 5+ years of experience in the title settlement industry or a bachelor’s degree.
- A working knowledge of the real estate process is required, retail closing and multi-state experience is preferred, but not required.
- The candidate must exhibit a strong level of verbal, communication, and interpersonal skills, along with managing teams in person and remotely.
Brightline Title offers nationwide title, escrow and settlement services with a focus on security and compliance and a commitment to local, personalized service. With unparalleled expertise and industry-leading technology, Brightline Title takes an innovative, proactive approach to title, escrow and settlement services.
To meet the needs of an evolving, dynamic market, Brightline has integrated with the industry’s leading technology providers. With the expertise to understand the business and the ability to integrate with any client system, Brightline is well-equipped to meet the needs of a dynamic client base in an evolving market.